Food Techno Engineering (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) has established the following
While adhering to rules and regulations, the Company will exercise utmost discretion in the treatment of
personal information and manage and protect it in an appropriate manner.
1. Protection of personal information
When collecting personal information the Company will clearly specify the purpose of its use to the extent necessary for the execution of its business. It will collect and use the information by appropriate means and procedures after gaining the consent of the individual concerned.
2. Use of personal information
The Company will collect and use personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes:
- •1. Providing product information and services.
- •2. Conducting surveys and analysis for marketing, etc.
- •3. Sending customers information and promoting sales.
- •4. Conducting research for the purpose of product development and service improvement.
- •5. Providing information for events.
3. Safe management of personal information
The Company takes necessary and appropriate security measures in order to safely manage personal information and prevent unauthorized external access of personal information and its leakage, loss, and falsification.
4. Consignment of personal information
When entrusting personal information to a third party due to the consignment of business, the Company will strictly assess the said third party in accordance with an established criteria, enter any necessary contracts and take other necessary measures required by laws and regulations. In addition, the Company will perform necessary and appropriate supervision of the said third party to ensure that the entrusted personal information is managed safely.
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not provide or disclose the personal information it has collected to third parties except for in the following cases.
- •1. It has obtained the consent of the individual concerned.
- •2. It is required to by law.
- •3. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent.
- •4. When it is necessary for improving public hygiene or supporting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the individual’s consent.
- •5. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or its commissioned entity in carrying out affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and the consent of the individual may interfere with the execution of the aforementioned affairs.
- •The Company may share and use personal information with its Group companies to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of its use.
- •When the Company receives a request from the individual concerned in regard to matters related to their personal information held by the Company, including requests to notify them of the purpose of the information’s use, or to disclose, correct, add to,cease its usage, delete such information, or stop the provision of such information to third parties, the Company will respond sincerely and appropriately in accordance with laws and regulations.
Stipulated on January 1, 2021.
President, Kenji Noda